If you have broken up with the love of your life and she is in a rebound relationship, how do you get her back?
A rebound relationship is one where she is dating someone else to get over you. Rebound relationships keep people from having to deal with the emotions of breaking up. They’re used to help people move on from a real love.
This works to your favor because she is only in the rebound relationship to deal with her real lost love, you.
It does not matter why she lost you. It doesn’t matter if it is your fault or hers. It doesn’t even matter who actually called the relationship off. What matters is that you have a real love.
Most all relationships founded on real love can be saved.
If she’s in a rebound relationship, she will be focusing on what is wrong with your relationship. If you were a “good guy” she’ll probably be hanging out with a “bad boy.” If you were into philosophy, he’ll be watching Monday Night Football. Or, vice versa.
The fact that she is actually focusing on the differences in your styles is actually good for you for two reasons. Her attention is still focused on you even when she’s with the new guy. And, it gives you a chance to see what she’s looking for.
If she’s with someone as different from you as possible, it means that she was missing something in your relationship. You can use the time she’s with rebound man to improve yourself.
Let the rebound relationship run its course. Because, as she spends time with the new guy, she’ll start to see the flaws in him. After a month or even sooner with rebound man, you’ll start to look pretty good.
That’s why you don’t want to crawl back to her right away. Let her develop the idea that she misses the good things in the relationship. When she’s ready to make a move be open to the idea. Welcome her back graciously. Be a new and improved boyfriend, but don’t do the chasing.
Here are some specific steps to take when your ex is in a rebound relationship:
· Don‘t try to convince her that you are the love of her life, let her figure this out on her own.
· If you did something wrong, you can say you’re sorry. Once, not over and over. But move on. She knows the real reason she loves you.
· Don’t make promises to change. This will lead to breaking up again. You are who you are and that’s who she fell in love with.
· Don’t try to make her see that it wasn’t your fault. She will come to appreciate that over time – but only if you haven’t made her invest energy in defending her position that it was your fault.
· Never, ever beg her to take you back.
When you ex starts going out with someone just after you break up, she’s in a rebound relationship. You can make up with her and get back together. Don’t despair. The rebound relationship is a sign that she’s still in love with you.
Latest posts by Nicky (see all)
- Win Back Your Ex With the Right Tips and Techniques - January 23, 2017
- Getting Your Boyfriend Back - January 4, 2015
- What can I do to get my girlfriend back? - January 4, 2015